ALTINBOĞA  at its 56th anniversary.....

ALTINBOĞA which had been founded in 1957 by Oktay DEMİRAĞ in a small workshop at Kasımpaşa, moved to its factory having an area of 3.500 m at Haiç-Fener during the beginning of the 1965™.

The company which produced mechanical jacks and lifting equipments as well as various spare parts of Mercedes buses and agricultural tools until 1982, stepped in the lpg sector with a brand new technology in 1983.

ALTINBOĞA which broke the monopoly regarding the production of lpg regulators and gas equipments and led the other firms, has got more than thirty patents, utility models and designs in this sector.

ALTINBOĞA which had manufactured the first %100 new automobile of Turkey in 1974, also started to manufacture treporters called MAYA in the beginning of the year 2000. The firm that is the inventor of the joint type of regulators and clip-on type of valves, is the first establishment having all of the TSE, ISO and CE quality certificates at its own sector.

In 1996  ALTINBOĞA became the general distributor of the world-giant Japanese Kubota firm in Turkey and started activites olso on the areas of the generators  and the heavy  construction machines.

It continues producing in Kırklareli Organized Industrial Region in its factory of 20.000 m ALTINBOĞA which takes its name fromthe value  of the gold along with the power of the bull, keeps the quality and the trust over, everything, will maintain the contribution that it has been giving to the Turkish economy increasingly.

 

 

 
HOME     |     CORPORATE     |     PRODUCTS     |     CERTIFICATES     |     CONTACT
 

 
     
© Copyright 2013 Altınboğa All Rights Reserved